Recipe originally published by Eden Foods.
Whether you're serving this for a make-ahead lunch or prepping for a barbeque, picnic or camping, this Greek-style pasta salad pairs with just about everything and is bursting with summertime zest and healthy nutrients!
- 12 ounces EDEN Kamut Spirals, 1 package
or any EDEN Spiral Pasta
- 1/2 pound organic tofu feta, see directions
- 3 Tbsp EDEN Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Tbsp EDEN Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp EDEN Black Pepper
- 1 cup organic cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata or any black olives, rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 cups baby salad greens
- Cook pasta as package directs, rinse quickly, drain and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic and pepper. Pour over pasta.
- Mix in tomatoes, olives, and fresh basil.
- Place the salad on top of the baby salad greens or mix in.
- Crumble the tofu feta over the salad. Serve room temperature or chilled.
Note: To make tofu feta, slice 1/2 pound organic extra firm tofu into 1" cubes. Place in a bowl. Toss together with 2 to 3 tablespoons EDEN Ume Plum Vinegar. Marinate for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, mixing occasionally to evenly marinate. Rinse before crumbling over the salad to remove excess sodium.
Founded in 1968, Eden Foods is the oldest principled independent organic food company in the United States. Its mission is Creation and Maintenance of Purity in Food. Eden brand is the authentic alternative to commercial food; the purest, best tasting grains, beans, and vegetables on the planet, from known trusted growers. Healthy soil, long-term organic, non-GMO.