- 8 ounces any Eden Soba Noodles
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup Eden Sliced Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1 piece Eden Kombu, (3 to 4 inches long)
- 2 Tbsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Eden Toasted Sesame Oil
- ½ lb organic extra firm tofu, rinsed and cubed
- 1 tsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp finely grated fresh ginger root
- ¼ cup finely chopped scallions
- ½ cup Eden Toasted Nori Krinkles
- Cook the soba per package directions. When done, rinse and set aside.
- To prepare the broth, place water, kombu and shiitake in a saucepan.
- Cover, bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Remove kombu after 4 minutes and set aside.
- Continue cooking shiitake for another 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add shoyu.
- Heat the oils. Add the tofu and shoyu. Stir fry until tofu is hot and browned.
- Using hands, squeeze the juice from the ginger onto the tofu and mix. Remove from heat.
- Place the soba in serving bowls, ladle shiitake broth over and garnish each bowl with equal amounts of tofu, scallions and Nori Krinkles.
Founded in 1968, Eden Foods is the oldest principled independent organic food company in the United States. Its mission is Creation and Maintenance of Purity in Food. Eden brand is the authentic alternative to commercial food; the purest, best tasting grains, beans, and vegetables on the planet, from known trusted growers. Healthy soil, long-term organic, non-GMO.