This simple, healthy and plant-based recipe uses natural sweeteners such as applesauce and maple syrup instead of refined sugar. Bake together with your family for an afternoon treat or healthy snack to take on the go.
Applesauce Blueberry Mini Muffin Recipe
Makes 24 mini muffins or 12 regular size muffins. If making regular-sized muffins, bake for about 45 minutes.
- 1 cup EDEN Soft White Pastry Wheat Flour
- 1 Tbsp non-aluminum baking powder
- ½ tsp EDEN Sea Salt
- 4 ounces EDEN Dried Wild Blueberries, or Dried Cranberries
- 1 Tbsp EDEN Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp EDEN Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup EDENSOY Vanilla
- ½ cup any EDEN Apple Sauce
Serves: 24 ǀ Prep time: 10 minutes ǀ Cook time: 25 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350° F and oil the muffin tin.
- Combine all dry ingredients and blueberries in a medium mixing bowl and mix.
- Combine all wet ingredients and mix.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the batter into the oiled muffin sections, and bake for 25 to 35 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, test if it’s ready by sticking a toothpick into the centre of a muffin.
- When the toothpick comes out clean the muffins are done!
Founded in 1968, Eden Foods is the oldest principled independent organic food company in the United States. Its mission is Creation and Maintenance of Purity in Food. Eden brand is the authentic alternative to commercial food; the purest, best tasting grains, beans, and vegetables on the planet, from known trusted growers. Healthy soil, long-term organic, non-GMO.