Spiced Seed Mix with Queen Anne’s Lace Seeds
This simply spiced, crunchy seed mix to be used as a coating on fish or meat, or enjoyed on its own.
- 50 g organic sunflower seeds
- 50 g organic pumpkin seeds
- 1–2 Tbsp foraged Queen Anne’s Lace (QAL) seeds (be ABSOLUTELY sure that you are picking the right plant).
- 2 Tbsp organic tamari
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat.
- Toss in a mix of pumpkin and sunflower seeds and let them heat up for a few minutes.
- When they start to pop, stir occasionally to prevent burning. Once these seeds begin to turn golden add in the QAL seeds, stirring for 1–2 minutes.
- Then add the tamari, remove from heat, and keep stirring until the mix gets dry and caked together. Put aside and leave to cool.