Homemade Collagen Power Balls Recipe
These delicious, fibre-rich collagen balls make for the perfect mid-day snack. They include extra protein in the form of collagen and hemp seeds to help you reach your daily protein goals, plus a hefty serving of chia seeds as a source of dietary fibre.
- 2 c quick rolled oats
- ¼ c chia seeds
- ¼ c hemp seeds
- ¼ c nut butter of choice
- ¼ c collagen protein powder
- ⅓ c pitted dates, soaked in hot water
- ¼ c melted coconut oil
- Flaky sea salt
- Mini chocolate chips, pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Add all ingredients (except the chocolate chips) to a food processor and pulse until a sticky dough forms.
- Stir in the chocolate and seeds (if using) and roll into 1-inch balls to keep in the fridge or freezer.