Garlic Rosemary Chicken Thighs
Rosemary can potentially lower the risk of infection and help the immune system fight any infections that do occur. Throw in some immune-boosting garlic, and you’ve got a high-protein meal to support immunity as we move into colder months.
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, organic butter, or ghee
- Cloves from 1 head of garlic, peeled
- Salt and pepper
- 8 boneless chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp finely minced fresh rosemary
- 1 organic lemon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat olive oil or butter with the garlic cloves in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium heat until garlic is slightly browned.
- Remove garlic from heat and add seasoned chicken thighs to garlic-infused oil/butter. Cook skin-side down for 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken over, season with rosemary, and return garlic to skillet.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes at 165°F until cooked through. Serve with your vegetable of choice for a quick and easy weeknight meal.