Easy Spring Herb & Veggie Scramble Recipe
SPRING HERB & VEGGIE SCRAMBLE
This simple scramble is our go-to spring lunch or breakfast. Featuring tender spring vegetables and those first sprouting herbs from our window garden, this dish highlights in-season produce with very little time and effort.
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened coconut milk, nut milk, or regular milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 c assorted, chopped spring vegetables (green onions, asparagus, ramps, spinach, arugula, cabbage, mushrooms).
- ¼ c fresh herbs, chopped (dill and basil are especially nice)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until well mixed.
- In a small cast iron pan, heat the oil over medium heat and add the vegetables. Sauté until the vegetables are tender but still crisp (about 5 minutes).
- Add the eggs and cook, stirring constantly, until scrambled and set. Season with sea salt and black pepper, and top with spring herbs.
You May Also Like: Better Breakfast Routines and Hacks, 3 Better Breakfast Recipes, Homemade Collagen Power Balls Recipe.