Simple Summer Dessert Parfait
Summertime features some of the best ingredients that Mother Nature has to offer. Use mini mason jars or even just drinking glasses to elevate this gluten-free, dairy-free, and oven-free sweet treat!
Summer Dessert Parfait
Pair this recipe with Tempeh Lettuce Wraps with Creamy Tahini Dressing, Crispy Cauliflower and Chickpea Salad with Herb Dressing, and Chia Lemonade for an amazing summer fiesta!
- 1 c strawberries, roughly chopped
- 1 c vanilla coconut yogurt
- 8 gluten-free graham crackers
- 1 tbsp cane sugar, maple syrup, or monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 mini mason jars
- Place 1 graham cracker at the bottom of each jar and top each cookie with a few tablespoons of yogurt. Repeat.
- Add your sweetener of choice to a hot pan and stir frequently until it starts to bubble and caramelize.
- Add berries, a pinch of pepper, and balsamic vinegar to the pan and cook until the fruit just begins to break down and is warmed throughout.
- Top graham cracker and yogurt layers with generous dollops of the fruit mixture and serve.
Enjoyed this recipe? Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest ecoFOOD recipes delivered straight to your inbox!